Although most people understand the strong connection between feather meaning and the heavens, many of us still fail to see them as bearers of essential messages from the spiritual realm. While many believe that it is our guardian angels who leave feathers as a way to stay in touch, coming across one, regardless of the color, indicates that they have responded to the things that deeply concern us.
Since different colors of feathers signify different things, let’s glide into the profound meaning of the orange feather.
“A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers.”– Suzy Kassem
- Orange feathers help us see the bright side of life. An orange feather gives us the strength to go through periods of disappointment and gives us the courage to recover from our heartaches.
- Orange feathers promote enthusiasm. By channeling the energy of red and the joy of yellow, finding an orange feather inspires us to take risks and be more headstrong and independent.
- Orange feathers improve our sense of community. Featuring a color that is warm and inviting, orange feathers stimulate us to be more sociable with others. It helps bring about close-knit relationships.
The symbolism of the color orange in different cultures and traditions
The color orange has a range of symbolism in different cultures and traditions around the world:
- In Hinduism, the color is associated with the second
chakra(Sacral Chakra), which represents creativity and sexuality.
- In China, orange is the color of happiness and good fortune. It is also the color of the robes worn by Buddhist monks in some traditions.
- In Native American cultures, the color orange is associated with the direction of the west and is often used in ceremonies to represent the element of fire.
- In the Western world, orange is also often associated with warmth, energy, and vibrancy. The autumn and the changing of the seasons are as well associated with the color orange. However, it is also used to symbolize caution and danger, as it is often used in warning signs and traffic cones.
- Orange is also the color of the Netherlands and is often used to represent the Dutch royal family.
What does the orange feather mean spiritually?
Feathers carry a spiritual meaning and the color of the feather owns a certain symbolism as well. Brandishing a color that was initially referred to as yellow-red, various cultures have long recognized orange feathers to symbolize warmth, energy, and success.
Favored by many for the unconventional messages it evokes, here’s what an orange feather spiritually means.
Orange is the color of intuition, emotional balance, and creativity. Stumbling upon an orange feather reminds us to allow our imagination and artistry to flow. Apart from giving us the courage to express ourselves freely, it inspires us to go beyond our comfort zones and use our skills to reach our goals.
So, you like feathers? We've got some really cool ideas just waiting for someone as stylish and trendsetting as yourself.
Orange feathers often appear to tell us how we should take advantage of our creativity and use it to get the better of the obstacles that have held us back. It assures us that it’s okay to make decisions and act with spontaneity, for it adds a sense of fun and adventure to our lives.
An orange feather features the color of the sacral chakra and appears to remind us that we can bounce back from the past unfavorable experiences we have gone through. Much like the
Highly associated with autumn, orange feathers are often connected to change and creation, physical healing, emotional progress, and growth.
Several traditions consider an orange feather a sign of prosperity. It is an indication that all of our hard work will eventually be rewarded. Its association with angels fills our hearts with hope, and its vibrant color channels a burst of energy into our body and soul, which invigorates us to go after our life-long goals. An orange feather enables us to take advantage of the opportunities each time we encounter them.
“It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.”– Aesop
Finding an orange feather meaning
Considered by many a way for our guardian angels to connect with us, finding an orange feather reminds us to listen to our intuition and go through our days with nothing but positive thoughts. It often awakens our sense of creativity and tells us how our unique skills and talents are enough to attract professional and personal success.
Known for its strong links to the sacral
Displaying a mix of the attributes of the colors red and yellow, the appearance of an orange feather indicates that a period of warmth and joy is on the horizon. It motivates us to remain optimistic and keep a positive outlook regardless of the many challenges we encounter. Finding one, particularly when times are tough, is an assurance from our guardian angels that they will provide us with spiritual strength when things get difficult.