Magic mushrooms effects are:
- Just like any psychoactive substance, the effect on an individual is mainly unpredictable and subjective
- The trip (since it is a long (4-6 hours) experience which takes you beyond normal perception and then back again) is usually inwardly oriented, with strong auditory and visual components.
- It induces deep thought process or “wisdom”. It makes you feel one with nature, universe and even god
Magic mushrooms dangers are:
- Loss of reality may be experienced and severe anxiety and paranoia can occur
- Feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars
- Flashbacks are the involuntary reliving of an LSD trip or state of mind days, week, or even months after an experience