List of cool suicide sites:
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California – over 1,500 suicides
- Aokigahara forest, Mount Fuji, Japan – Around 70 suicides a year; thought of as the second most popular suicide location in the world
- Beachy Head, East Sussex, England, United Kingdom – about 500 suicides
- Humber Bridge, Kingston-upon-Hull, England – more than 200 incidents of people jumping or falling from the bridge have taken place since it was opened in 1981 with only five surviving.
- Coronado Bridge, San Diego, California – more than 200 suicides (1972–2000) and many more after
- Aurora Bridge, Seattle, Washington – over 230 suicides since 1932, with over 50 from 1997-2007
- Jacques Cartier Bridge, Montreal, Quebec, Canada – over 143 suicides. Suicide barriers were erected in 2003.
- Grafton Bridge, Auckland, New Zealand – suicide barriers were removed in 1996 after being in place for sixty years but replaced in 2003.